IAPRI Working Groups
Anti-Counterfeiting, Product Safety and Security (ACPS)
Create an active working group in anti-counterfeiting, product safety and security that adds value to the membership. This will become a constantly active working group that becomes a hub for conceiving and leading packaging product protection and anti-counterfeiting.
Mission: To provide a forum for the exchanging views and ideas on distribution packaging research including:
- Identify those issues related to distribution packaging that are seen to be important, relevant to the broader distribution packaging community and need some attention.
- Tackle various aspects relating to distribution packaging that remain unresolved or in serious need of improvement.
- Promote the exchange of students and personnel across institutions.
- Work together to increase the likelihood of attracting research / development funding to assist us in our research
Create an active working group in flexible packaging issues in order to identify necessary areas for research and development. The goal is to harmonize technology concerns between materials, packaging machines, packed goods and process issues.
IAPRI Research Networking Working Group
To increase "research networking" activities among the IAPRI members and to be a transversal working group inside IAPRI's Working Group Structure.
Packaging and Consumers
To provide a forum for exchanging views and ideas on consumer-packaging interaction research including:
- Human factors research (methodology)
- Consumer research (methodology)
- User-centered packaging design
To create a forum for exchanging views around packaging and sustainability, to share ongoing activities and to foster an understanding of packaging contribution to sustainability.